Intelligence Operations Analyst
Location: Charlottesville, VA
TBG is actively seeking an individual who enjoys working in a variety of group dynamics-from independent work to collaboration with teaming partners and developing a dynamic in-house team.
Job Overview: The Ops Analyst will have experience working in an operations management environment and/or previously served in an administrative and/or HR role. This individual will fall under the Chief of Operations (CHOPS) and work directly with the PMO.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for working with the CHOPS and PMO to pull security, staffing, operational and administrative data to generate reports and briefing slides, and to update a variety of administrative tracking mechanisms.
* Provide deliverables to contract and government leadership which highlight contract activities, to include processing metrics on a weekly and monthly basis, compiling weekly activities reports, and staffing visuals
* Building and maintaining databases and trackers to organize large amounts of data
* Coordinating travel approval and reimbursement
* Working with team leads, security, and recruiters to facilitate new hire in-processing
* Experience with various network domains, tools, and databases used to support daily operations activities are desired
* Strong background in using Office 365 Suite with extensive experience working with Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint. Innovative thinker who can provide creative solutions to complex problem sets using this suite of tools.
* Fine-tuned organization skills and ability to work in a high OPTEMPO environment
* Operational management experience and ability to understand general financial operations
* Innovative thinker who can provide creative solutions to complex problems
* Must have an active TS/SCI clearance to start.
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities