Intelligence Force Manager, Sr
Intelligence Force Manager, Senior
Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking an Intelligence Force Manager to support the synchronization of intelligence operations, to include force management, exercises, and operations/plans integration in order to maintain intelligence unity of effort.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Plan, execute, and evaluate intelligence exercise requirements for USCENTCOM Joint Exercise Program (JEP).
· Attend and ensure intelligence equities are incorporated and articulated into Joint Exercise Life Cycle planning events for USCENTCOM J2.
· Associate’s, Bachelor's, or advanced degree and/or DD-214 in related field USN: 183X, 3910, 3923 USA: 35D, 35G USAF: 14N, 1N1A USMC: 020X, 0241, 0261).
· Knowledge of staff action processes and organizational structure of the COCOM and Intelligence Enterprise.
· Ability to create and present verbal briefings, write formal documents, memoranda and emails, prepare professional quality information papers, and script relevant themes pertaining to the Central Region.
· 10 years’ related experience in Central Region AOR.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI polygraph
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities