Intelligence Exercise Management, Sr
Intelligence Exercise Management, Senior
Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking an Intelligence Exercise Manager to support the synchronization of intelligence operations, to include force management, exercises, and operations/plans integration in order to maintain intelligence unity of effort.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Assist with planning, executing, and evaluating Global Force Management (GFM) requirements for USCENTCOM J2 and Components.
· Support processing Requests for Forces (RFF) from USCENTCOM J3 and Joint Manning Documents (JMD) from USCENTCOM J1 for USCENTCOM J2.
· Assist review of Theater Coordinated Assistance (TCA) requests from USCENTCOM J3 for USCENTCOM J2.
· Assist review of Component Combined Joint Statement of Requirements (CJSOR) and Component Crisis Establishment (CE) requirements for intelligence vacancies.
· Publish meeting notes for GFM related meetings.
· Associate degree.
· Desired: Bachelor's or post-graduate degree.
· Experience with the Force Requirements Extended Data Base (FRED) and the Joint Capabilities Requirements Manager (JCRM).
· Deep knowledge of staff action processes and organizational structure of the combatant commands and the Intelligence Enterprise.
· Ability to create and present verbal briefings, write formal documents, memoranda and emails, prepare professional quality information papers, and script relevant themes pertaining to the Central Region.
· Proficient in Microsoft Visio.
· Understanding of how models and simulations (M&S) applications are used in exercises.
· 4 years’ experience planning and executing exercises at the Service Component or Combatant Command level in the USCENTCOM AOR.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI polygraph
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities