Intelligence Engagements, Sr
Intelligence Engagements, Senior
Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking an Intelligence Engagements to Support Linguist provide language-enabled support to development and execution of the J2's intelligence engagement program with Directors of Military Intelligence (DMIs) located in the AOR, to gain and maintain access by strengthening relationships and regional organizations through capacity building.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Assist in coordinating all activities associated with dissemination of intelligence products to and from foreign partners, US government agencies (including the IC), liaison with HQ (Higher, adjacent, combined), components and supported organizations.
· Assist with conducting foreign disclosure review and adjudication for International Intelligence Engagement branch products for AOR and non-AOR partners.
· Maintain web applications, web portals, and USCENTCOM intelligence digital production/ dissemination specifically supporting Intelligence Engagement activities for USCENTCOM J2 and appropriate Defense Attaches.
· Assist with design, development, and drafting of reports and Memorandums of Agreement (MOA) concerning intelligence relationships and intelligence sharing authorities for International Programs Branch and provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on this task.
· Process, track, and delegate TMT tasks, Joint Staff 136 actions, IC E-tasks, and key leader engagement correspondence/ Requests for Information (RFIs) with HQ (Higher, adjacent, combined), coalition partners, and other U.S. and partner nation gov't agencies, components, and supported orgs.
· Bachelor's or advanced degree and/or DD-214 in related field.
· Proficiency in Community On-Line Intelligence System for End Users and Managers (COLISEUM), Task Management Tool (TMT) system, SharePoint Administrator, and Adobe Pro.
· Proficient with JWICS, Talon, Stone Ghost, SIPRNet, SIPRNet REL, US BICES, CENTRIXS Networks, and CENTCOM Partner Network electronic domains.
· Understanding of DISSAM procedures and intelligence production requirement procedures.
· Exceptional writing and briefing skills.
· Comprehensive knowledge of the USCENTCOM Area of responsibility, regional customs and courtesies, and U.S. protocol.
· Experience with Microsoft Visio.
· 10 intelligence or joint and/or service security assistance and intelligence experience or credentialed subject matter expert/recognized specialist in relevant field.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI polygraph
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities