Intelligence Engagements Linguist Support, Sr
Intelligence Engagements Linguist Support, Senior
Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking an Intelligence Engagements to Support Linguist provide language-enabled support to development and execution of the J2's intelligence engagement program with Directors of Military Intelligence (DMIs) located in the AOR, to gain and maintain access by strengthening relationships and regional organizations through capacity building.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Assist with planning, organizing, and executing international high-level intelligence engagement events in the U.S. and foreign nations for USCENTCOM J2; Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on this task.
· Support ISR Tasking/Processing/Exploitation and Development (TPED), Central Region AOR Operational Architecture, Exercise Observation Reports, Verbal briefings and other written documents.
· Prepare white papers, brief on special interest areas, serve as panel members on seminars, and support members of Government Think Tanks.
· High School Diploma
· Proficiency in at least one the target languages in the AOI (Arabic, Pashtu, Farsi, Hebrew, Russian, etc) by achieving a minimum Level equivalent of 3 /3 /3 comprehension and oral proficiency according to the Interagency Language Roundtable (IRL) scale as measured by the Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT). (The specific language will be specified for each position that is required)
· Arabic native speaker Level comprehension rating is required for military flag officer translation support
· Experience with the Global-Theater Security Cooperation Management Information System (GTSCMIS).
· Minimum of 10-15 years experience in Intelligence Operational Architecture to Support CONPLANS as necessary.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI polygraph
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities