Intel Analyst, Sr Operations Support
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
The Senior Intelligence Analyst (Operations Support) shall provide the DAIIS Operations Branch support facilitating the successful operations of the organization. It also manages access for this Task Area. DAIIS serves as an enterprise access manager/validator for Army intelligence users to access intelligence community PKI-enabled databases or communities of interest (COI).
Bachelors degree with 10 years of experience in an intelligence discipline OR Associates degree with 12 years of experience in an intelligence discipline.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 years demonstrated advanced experience with the Multimedia Message Manager (M3), such as profile management or validating access to system Communities of Interest.
- Demonstrated experience instructing and conducting training for military audiences.
- Demonstrated experience with access management operations, such as PKI Trusted Agent activities or verifying security clearance information in JPAS or Scattered Castles, or validating access in JEMS, Gimmee, or Gatekeeper.
- Demonstrated experience involving complex security classification procedures/decisions such as coalition/foreign partner support, foreign disclosure, intelligence dissemination, or cross-domain operations.
- Demonstrated understanding of organizational messaging in DoD or IC.
- Experience drafting briefing slides to clearly articulate complex issues and procedures.
- 10 years demonstrated experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last 15 years.
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to obtain DoD 8570.01-M certification / IT Level II within 30 calendar days of indoctrination at HQ INSCOM.
- Current DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance with ability to obtain CI polygraph
The Buffalo Group Overview:
TBG believes the best way to build the strongest team possible, is to build and grow from within. The Buffalo Group culture is one that encourages and rewards hard-work, facilitates a teamwork environment, and provides the best opportunities for upward movement & career advancement. TBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Job Status: Full Time