Instructional Sys Design Specialist Engineer
Instructional Systems Design Specialist Engineer
Duty Location: San Antonio, TX
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking an Instructional Systems Design Specialist Engineer to support our government client.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Supports the delivery of Training Support Packages (TSPs), product development and Mobile Training Teams (MTTs).
· Oversees the POI, lesson plans, practical exercises and evaluations.
· Utilizes the ADDIE model in concert with a team of multimedia specialists, graphic artists and instructors to produce final products for use by customers. Conducts After Action Reviews (AARs), and lessons learned.
· Coordinates with team on changes in Policy or Doctrine.
· Provide recommendations on new technology concerning multimedia capabilities and knowledge transfer.
· Master’s Degree
· Minimum 10 years of experience
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities