IMS Master Scheduler
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Minimum Experience: 4 years
* Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems
* Work with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current* Use or recommend automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software
* Develop and or modify project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule
* Maintain the overall Master Program /Project Schedule* Link project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs)
* Provide hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives
* Maintain status on linkages and dependencies with related projects
In addition, facilitate weekly meetings. Provide recommendations to the program manager for allocation of management reserve to address resource/schedule constraints. Coordinate a cross-walk of milestones and interdependencies among projects and/or functional areas (engineering, manufacturing, test, quality control, etc.).
Must have 2 years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or similar project scheduling software. Must have successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or similar project scheduling software course.