Imagery Analyst, Mid Level
Location: McLean, VA
TBG is actively seeking an individual who enjoys working in a variety of group dynamics-from independent work to collaboration with teaming partners and developing a dynamic in-house team.
Job Overview: This role requires regular collaboration with imagery analysts, geospatial analysts, and intelligence officers
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Perform imagery research and analysis through historical hardcopy and softcopy imagery
* Produce standard imagery analysis products
* Obtain imagery-related product base on customer needs
* Utilize imagery, multi-INT, and other sources to exploit, identify, monitor, and analyze existing and emerging trends, dynamic events, and solve intelligence problems
* Produce finished, imagery-derived intelligence reports and assessment through analytic and geospatial techniques.
* Utilize the full suite of imagery analysis tools and geospatial information systems
Skills and Qualifications:
* Must have TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Lifestyle Polygraph security clearance
* 3 years of relevant experience
The Buffalo Groups is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities