IBS Information Management Element, Sr
IBS Information Management Element, Senior
Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking an IBS Information Manager to provides support to planning, integrating, coordinating, directing, synchronizing, and managing the knowledge and information management tasks and priorities of the USCENTCOM Intelligence Directorate and all deployed command and staff elements in the USCENTCOM AOR. Specifically, the IBS Information Manager manages IBS data for the intelligence directorate.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Manage, prioritize, and validate Integrated Broadcast Service (IBS) data.
· Develop and validate IBS requirements
· Develop, validate, and document IBS technical solutions.
· Develop and maintain IBS SOP, CONOPS and TTPs for USCENTCOM AOR near real time (NRT) dissemination functions.
· High School Diploma
· 10-15 years’ experience in IBS, and/or knowledge of intelligence and operational community dissemination requirements.
· Understanding of C2Tactical data processers (GALE, GCCS, MSCS, etc.).
· Desired: Background in an intelligence discipline (SIGINT, GEOINT, MASINT, etc.).
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI polygraph
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities