Geospatial Analyst, Sr.
Location: McLean, VA
TBG is actively seeking an individual who enjoys working in a variety of group dynamics-from independent work to collaboration with teaming partners and developing a dynamic in-house team.
Job Overview: This role will be supporting the NGA Office of Counterterrorism and serve as the geospatial expert on a team of intelligence professionals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Extract and/or acquire geospatial information, derivative information, and multi-INT data for analysis
* Solve problems through visualization and modeling as well as enhancing the GEOINT knowledge of mission-specific intelligence issues
* Extract specific mission-related feature data in accordance with NGA data and product specifications with respect to non-standard product requirements.
* Perform data collection from diverse sources, spatial analysis, model development
* Create maps/graphics for analysts and decision makers
* Deliver training courses and briefings
* Utilize a diverse array of GIS related technology
* Perform queries and manipulating geographic referenced data
* Plan and manage projects effectively.
* Must have TS/SCI security clearance
* 11 years of relevant experience (Bachelors degree can be substitute for up to 4 years of experience)
The Buffalo Groups is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities