The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Minimum Experience: 16 years
* Supports the development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures
* Designs system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces
* Provides comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance
* Performs evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs
* Skills and Tasks: Advanced experience in a particular discipline/domain. Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers not performed at level 5 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
* Leadership/management: May work individually or as a key member of a senior technical team. Leads resolution of complex technical issues and/or performs research of high-end technical solutions.
* Guidance: Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and vendor senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractor teams through to project completion
* Training and Certifications: DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order. Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order