- Ability to holistically analyze the capabilities and EW/cyber vulnerabilities of critical nodes of sensor-to-shooter kill chains. Experience with EW and/or offensive cyber operation capabilities would be beneficial in addition experience with the targets covered below:
- Knowledge of digital communication systems to include engineering/analysis/operational experience with communication systems hardware (radios, modems, switches, etc.) and/or radio-frequency engineering (i.e. knowledge electromagnetic propagation antennas, and communication signals).
- Knowledge of communications and/or computer networking at the network, data link, and physical layers.
- Knowledge of military command and control systems to include composition of command posts, functions of military automated command systems hardware/software, and general knowledge of operational to tactical level C2
- Knowledge of ISR sensors, data fusion, and processing of sensor data to form targeting packages.
Education: Bachelor’s in engineering field
Clearance: Current TS/SCI
Location: Charlottesville, VA
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities