Disclosure Representative, Sr
Disclosure Representative, Sr
Duty Location: Colorado Spring, CO
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Disclosure Representative to prepare and process foreign disclosure requests and proposes recommendations to the Government per U.S. disclosure and release policies and guidance.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· The Disclosure Representative shall review various products for release, ensuring all sources have been identified and appropriate security classification markings are applied. They shall verify sources against product content.
· They shall maintain record archives of disclosure requests and adjudications and responds to requests for data; proposes disclosures or releases of information after technical and substantive reviews of information; advises on foreign disclosure policy and procedures in accordance with the Foreign Disclosure program; and tracks and maintains records for decisions concerning disclosure.
· Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
· The Disclosure Representative shall possess in-depth knowledge and experience in IC and DoD policies and procedures for determining the release-ability of classified information.
· The Foreign Disclosure Representative shall have completed the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Defense Intelligence Enterprise Foreign Disclosure Course (DIA-INT-2300) or a CCMD equivalent to be considered trained and certified.
· Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
· For analysts, demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursues developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology.
· For analysts, demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
· For analysts, demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
· Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
· For analysts, demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
· Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities