Location: Reston, VA
TBG is actively seeking an individual who enjoys working in a variety of group dynamics-from independent work to collaboration with teaming partners and developing a dynamic in-house team.
Job Overview: This role will work with multiple application teams to migrate systems into the Technical Integrator (TI) DevOps provided service in support of its customer. This individual will work technical details with application teams to ensure they are migrated successfully. This person will also be responsible for managing the integrity, reliability and reproducible of the build process for our application. The skills in continuous build processes; quality, functionality and performance will be in high demand. The applicant must be very detail oriented.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage, build, configure, administer, operate, and maintain all components that comprise the DevOps environment in the cloud
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate deployment to the cloud using orchestration tools, and other tools, to include scripting and maintaining build environments.
- Build common DevOps framework by technology and by environment (AWS, ADX, DevSecOps)
- Design, build and maintain CI/CD Pipeline using AWS CloufFormation, Jenkins, IaC technologies such as Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc
- Modify CI/CD pipeline script to deploy to various environments
- Plug-in and run SonarQube scans at defined intervals
- Collaborate with development, testing and security teams for streamlined operations
- Work with Release and Transition Managers to implement CI/CD pipeline on high side in seamless fashion
- Coach and mentor development teams on DevOps process
- Minimum Years of Experience: 6-8 years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Must have an active and current TS/SCI
The Buffalo Groups is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities