DevOps Automation Engineer
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Minimum Experience: 6 years
* Manage, build, configure, administer, operate, and maintain all components that comprise the DevOps environment in the cloud
* Develop and maintain scripts to automate deployment to the cloud using orchestration tools, and other tools, to include scripting and maintaining build environments. Resolve complex UNIX/Linux systems administration issues. Secure operating systems against compromise and ensure compliance with infrastructure, security, data center hosting, and other policies
* Develop, test, and maintain a system recovery plan using cloud services
* Ensure systems and database administration services are always immediately available to resolve production issues, never delaying other scheduled work
* Work with other project teams to integrate their products into the DevOps environment in the cloud.
* Define enterprise Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and best practices, develop automated testing framework within DevOps processes.
* Familiar with orchestration tools (eg Chef, Puppet, Salt, Cloud Foundation) and the software development process. Have experience with build-time dependency management (eg Ant, Maven); unit testing and code-coverage tools; test automation techniques and tools; and build automation tools (eg Jenkins, Hudson, etc)