DCGS-A Content Manager, Sr.
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
The position will be providing support for the target intelligence domains to include but not limited to All Source, Collection Management, HUMINT, SIGINT, and Weather.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Using the Distributed Common Ground System - Army (DCGS-A) system post data, process information, and disseminate Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) information about the threat, weather, and terrain to echelons.
· Produce Intelligence report.
· Work with Industry Partners and Systems Engineers to advice on the implementation of requirements to enhance the capabilities of currently fielded and future release of software baselines.
· High School Diploma
· 10-12 years demonstrated experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last 12 years.
· 4 years demonstrated experience with DCGS-A tools and databases such as Tactical Entities Database, QueryTree, ArcGIS, and Link Diagram.
· Experience with intelligence messaging tools, such as Multimedia Message Manager (M3)
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· Military Intelligence
· US government clearance: Current DoD Top Secret/SCI