DCGS-A Content Manager, Journeyman
JOURNEYMAN DCGS-A INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Duty Location: Ft. Gordon, GA
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
Supervisor: Phil Soloninka
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
The position will be providing support for the target intelligence domains to include but not limited to All Source, Collection Management, HUMINT, SIGINT, and Weather.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Using the Distributed Common Ground System - Army (DCGS-A) system post data, process information, and disseminate Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) information about the threat, weather, and terrain to echelons.
· Produce Intelligence report.
· Work with Industry Partners and Systems Engineers to advice on the implementation of requirements to enhance the capabilities of currently fielded and future release of software baselines.
· Associate degree with 7 years’ experience in an intelligence discipline or High School Diploma with 9 years’ experience in an intelligence discipline.
· 7 years demonstrated experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last 10 years.
· 4 years demonstrated experience with DCGS-A tools and databases such as Tactical Entities Database, QueryTree, ArcGIS, and Link Diagram.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· Military Intelligence
· US government clearance: Current DoD Top Secret/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities