Collection Manager, Sr
Collection Manager, Sr
Duty Location: Colorado Spring, CO
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Collection Manager to apply Collection Requirements Management (CRM), and Collection Operations Management (COM) principles to facilitate satisfaction of CDRUSSPACECOM Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIRs) as well as current intelligence needs associated with deliberate / crisis action planning and military operations.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Collaborates across USSPACECOM staff, components, supported / supporting CCMDs, and the Intelligence Community (IC) to optimize Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) processes in support of USSPACECOM needs.
· Evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of multi-INT collection efforts to generate timely accurate information satisfying USSPACECOM requirements.
· Uses statistical, algorithmic, mining, and visualization techniques to find, interpret, and present ISR data from myriad sources.
· Teams with other requirements team members to create Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs), and Measures of Performance (MOPs) to determine effectiveness of existing collection plans / strategies.
· Identifies collection gaps, determines related opportunities / options, and produces recommended solutions to improve collection activities in support of USSPACECOM.
· Assess models of future intelligence collection scenarios for Collection Strategists, Intelligence Planners, and Collection Enterprise Architects to optimize implementation activities which meet anticipated needs.
· Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
· The Collection Manager shall be a graduate of an in-residence DoD / IC collection management course.
· The Collection Manager shall have at least four years of experience relevant to space / counterspace-related intelligence requirements/collection management.
· Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
· For analysts, demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursues developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology.
· For analysts, demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
· For analysts, demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
· Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
· For analysts, demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
· Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities