The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Minimum Experience: 6 years
* Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
* Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
* Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs
* Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
* Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)
* Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design
* Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
* Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
* Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software / web development lifecycle
Apply Standard Characteristics of Labor Category Capability Levels. In addition, in concert with the software development lead, develops, tests, maintains, and supports high-performance, innovative software and web-based applications. Analyzes and troubleshoots extremely complex software problems and provides solutions using the latest technologies. Works independently on more complex projects. Integrates new software and web products with existing software and web applications in order to improve the functionality or design of the system.
Experience implementing web based solutions on cloud platforms.