CJTF-OIR Intelligence Knowledge Manager, Sr
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
The CJTF-OIR Senior Intelligence Knowledge Manager shall serve as the main point of contact between CJTF-OIR CJ2 personnel and DAIIS intel and IT support personnel for knowledge management and technical issues. Shall also provide focused intelligence knowledge management support to CJTF-OIR, track and review all knowledge management tasks and due outs and produce weekly status reports for CJ2 Knowledge Management personnel and DAIIS Government lead.
Bachelors degree with 10 years of experience in an intelligence discipline OR Associates degree with 12 years of experience in an intelligence discipline.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience involving complex security classification procedures/decisions such as coalition/foreign partner support, foreign disclosure, intelligence dissemination, or cross-domain operations.
- Deployed experience in support of U.S. Forces in Iraq or Afghanistan.
- 10 years demonstrated experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last 15 years.
- 6 years demonstrated experience with intelligence knowledge management.
- 4 years demonstrated experience managing content and look/feel of SharePoint sites as a site collection administrator.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Current DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance with ability to obtain CI polygraph
The Buffalo Group Overview:
TBG believes the best way to build the strongest team possible, is to build and grow from within. The Buffalo Group culture is one that encourages and rewards hard-work, facilitates a teamwork environment, and provides the best opportunities for upward movement & career advancement. TBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Job Status: Full Time