CJTF-OIR Intel Dissemination Analyst, Senior
Descripción del trabajo
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
The Senior Intelligence Analyst (Team Lead) shall provide DAIIS intelligence dissemination support to implement 24/7 capability to enable U.S. Army elements, Joint Task Force J2s, Combatant Commands, coalition partners, and partner organizations to discover and access relevant intelligence reporting across various U.S. and multinational computer networks.
Bachelors degree with 10 years of experience in an intelligence discipline OR Associates degree with 12 years of experience in an intelligence discipline.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4 years demonstrated experience leading a team and managing work tasks of subordinates conducting intelligence planning, collection, processing, analysis, or dissemination.
- Demonstrated experience involving complex security classification decisions such as coalition/foreign partner support, foreign disclosure, intelligence dissemination, or cross-domain operations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver professional briefings and presentations to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to draft and maintain documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures and ability to produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts.
- Demonstrated experience with application of metadata.
- Demonstrated ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- 10 years demonstrated experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last 15 years.
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- Current DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance with ability to obtain CI polygraph
The Buffalo Group Overview:
TBG believes the best way to build the strongest team possible, is to build and grow from within. The Buffalo Group culture is one that encourages and rewards hard-work, facilitates a teamwork environment, and provides the best opportunities for upward movement & career advancement. TBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Al corriente: 8/7/2018
Estado del trabajo: Full Time