Chief of Operations
Location: Charlottesville, VA
TBG is actively seeking an individual who enjoys working in a variety of group dynamics-from independent work to collaboration with teaming partners and developing a dynamic in-house team.
Job Overview: The Chief of Operations (CHOPS) is responsible for the day-to-day contract operations for a 233 FTE contract supporting the Identity Intelligence Division of the National Ground Intelligence Center.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for tracking travel and training, CONUS-based recruiting and staffing, coordinating new employee orientation, coordinating NGIC on-boarding to include CACs and security, and ensuring all personnel actions regarding movement on the contract are coordinated with the client and TBG Corporate HQ.
* Oversee and track all deployment and redeployment activities to ensure an efficient and effective process that guarantees on-time deployments.
* Initiate any/all actions to consolidate reporting/reports as they apply to the BEI/I2 Contract Deliverable Requirements List (CDRL) and coordinate final production and delivery IAW specified CDRL suspenses.
* Supervise a four FTE Operations Team in the BEI PMO, to include oversight of the BEI Knowledge Manager(s) to ensure the integrity of all BEI-relevant data as it applies to the above stipulated responsibilities. The size and scope of the Operations Team is subject to change as government-directed mission requirements evolve.
* Additional duties may apply as required.
* Must have strong skills and have experience serving in an operations management role with the ability to lead a team of 4 people (an NCO or Officer working in the S3 section would likely make an ideal candidate).
* Extensive experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite; specifically Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
* Ability to implement and execute quality control measures across all operations and CDRLs
* Strong writing skills and ability to edit a variety of products
* Fine-tuned organization skills and ability to work in a high OPTEMPO environment
* Operational management experience and ability to understand general financial operations
* Must be an innovative thinker who can provide creative solutions to complex problems
* Must have an active TS/SCI clearance to start.
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities